How do you upload a video to someone else’s Facebook page?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name].
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video. Add a location. Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing. Tag people. …
- Tap Post.
Can you send videos through Facebook?
You can use Facebook Messenger for more than just text messages. With the built-in camera function, you can quickly snap a picture or record a video and send it to your friends immediately. You can also browse your device’s camera roll to share a picture or video you took earlier.
How do I turn on video sharing on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
What’s the best way to send a video to someone?
Sending a video from your Android phone is the same as sending a video from an iPhone. Simply upload the file within the Dropbox app, create a shared link and send it to anyone via email, chat, or text.
How can I send my friend a long video?
Facebook: You can upload a video as large as 1.75 GB, and use the privacy dropdown list in your post to select Specific friends. Vimeo: Upload a video up to 500 MB, and share the video privately using a password and a share link. Dailymotion: Upload up to 60 minutes of video and set it to private.
Do you need permission to post a video of someone?
Why can’t I upload videos to Facebook?
If the Facebook app will not let you upload video, you may have a problem with your phone’s privacy settings. Other reasons for faulty uploads include uploading videos in a unsupported file type or Web browser, which can cause many problems, including extended encoding and processing wait times.