How do you delete documents and data on Instagram on iPhone?
How to Clear the Instagram Cache on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then to “iPhone Storage”
- Wait for all storage data to load.
- Scroll down to locate the app list and find “Instagram”, next to it will be the total storage size taken up by the app.
- Tap on “Instagram”
- Tap on “Delete App”
Can you clear Instagram cache?
Open Instagram from the list of available apps. Tap Storage & cache. Tap Clear cache. Alternatively, tap Clear data to clear all data.
What counts as documents and data on Instagram?
Simply speaking, Documents and Data are all the data created by the app, such as the caches of images and videos, downloaded photos and videos, login information, cookies, visiting history and other related app data.
How do you clear your Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do you clear your storage on Instagram?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
What happens if we clear data of Instagram?
Many users worry that clearing data for Instagram and Facebook apps will delete their accounts. However, that’s not true. You will only be logged out from your accounts on these apps by clearing data. That’s because the data from such social media apps is stored in the cloud and not on your phone.
Does clearing data on Instagram delete followers?
You can’t delete your Instagram account from within the app; you have to visit this page. “When you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be permanently removed,” the company says.
Is it OK to clear cached data?
Is it safe to clear an app’s cache? In short, yes. Since the cache stores non-essential files (that is, files that are not 100% needed for the correct operation of the app), deleting it should not aversely affect the functionality of the app. … Browsers like Chrome and Firefox also like to use a lot of cache.
How do I clear documents and data from my iPhone?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down until you see the entry for Safari. Scroll down again and tap Clear History and Website Data. Confirm by selecting Clear History and Data.
What happens if I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Deleting apps from your iPhone will remove the app’s documents and data, so you’ll free up more space, but you’ll also lose the data stored on the app. As such, you should only delete apps that you’re unlikely to need data from in the future.