In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings. For other things you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share.
How do I change my FB Bio to private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your name.
- Tap or Add next to the info you want to change.
- Edit the info and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Tap Save.
How do I control who sees my bio on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Edit Profile below your name. Tap to add information, or tap EDIT next to the info you want to change. To choose who can see your info, use the audience selector in each section.
How do I change privacy settings on my profile?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How can I hide my bio?
There’s no way to hide your bio or profile image on Instagram. If you don’t want people to see this info, I’d suggest removing it from your profile.
- Go to your profile, then tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy > Account Privacy.
- Tap next to Private Account to make your account private.
How do I change my bio on Facebook without posting it?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How do I change my privacy settings on Facebook 2020?
Note – all these changes can be made in the main menu under “Settings & Privacy”.
- Change your basic privacy settings. Click the “Privacy” section and browse through the associated eight sections. …
- Turn off facial recognition. …
- Keep location data private. …
- Check your apps and websites permissions. …
- Plan your legacy.
Why am I seeing see options on someone’s Facebook profile?
If someone hides the profile options (follow, and add as a friend), visitors might only see some of the photos left open (those you have made them public) or some information about the person. The reasons why you can’t add someone on Facebook could be: … The person has restricted you. Or This is a Facebook bug.
When you change your bio on Facebook does it notify everyone?
Whenever you change your Facebook Profile Picture, everyone is notified and most like it this way. But if you want to discreetly Facebook Profile Picture without notifying anyone of your Facebook Friends, here is what you need to do.
What does bio mean on Facebook?
Your Facebook profile bio is the information that you share in the static parts of your Facebook Page. It’s going to convey key business information that users need to know.
How do I change my Facebook group privacy from private to public?
Open your Facebook Group and click the three little dots just below the cover photo. From the dropdown, select Edit Group Settings. Scroll down until you see Privacy then click Change Privacy Settings. Select the new Privacy setting you want and click Confirm.
How do I set privacy on Facebook photos?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
What is the privacy setting?
Privacy settings are “the part of a social networking website, internet browser, piece of software, etc. that allows you to control who sees information about you”. … Privacy settings allow a person to control what information is shared on these platforms.