The Marketplace screen is displayed. Click your current location that’s displayed in the Filters section on the left side of the screen. The Change Location window is shown. Enter either the ZIP code or the city and state combination you want to use as your new location.
Can I change location on Facebook marketplace?
Click on the Marketplace icon. Go to Filters. Under “Location,” choose the location and distance you want. Click “Apply.”
How do I change my marketplace address?
Update your profile with your new address
- Log in to your Marketplace account.
- Click your name in the top right of the screen and select “My Profile.”
- Click “Edit” next to the “Address” field. …
- Report email and phone changes on your HealthCare.gov profile this same way.
How do I change my marketplace country location?
Tap the “Profile” icon at the top of the screen. The You screen is displayed. Tap “Location.” The Location screen is shown. Enter your city or ZIP code in the search bar along the top of this screen that you want to be associated with your location.
How do you turn on location for Facebook?
To turn Location Services on or off for your Android device:
- Go to your device’s home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Facebook.
- Tap Permissions, then tap Location.
- Select Allow all the time, Allow only while using app, Ask every time, or Don’t allow.
Should I give my address on Facebook marketplace?
Don’t give out any personal information that isn’t necessary. Buyers don’t need to know where you live, who you live with or anything else about you.
How do I change marketplace currency?
To change your preferred currency for payments you make on Facebook:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Payments, then tap Payments.
- Tap Account settings.
- Select your desired currency at the bottom of the screen.
How do I find marketplace Local only on Facebook?
The first way is to enable only local listings in your search.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Marketplace.
- Tap “Categories.”
- Tap “Local listings.”
- Tap your location.
- Customize the location and radius of your search or use the suggested radius. …
- Once you’re done, tap “Apply.”