Can I hide my photos from public on Facebook?
Click on your profile picture, and select Photos. Go to Albums, and select the album you want to hide from the public. Then click on Edit album, and select the current privacy settings. Select a new audience (Friends or Only me).
How do I make my photos private on Facebook 2021?
You can make your Facebook Photo Albums private by going to “Edit Album” option and changing the privacy to “Only me”. To access this option, just open the album and click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right over cover photo of the Album.
How do I change privacy settings for photos on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How do I hide photos on Facebook 2020?
Another way to hide a picture you were tagged is to hover over the picture (from your Photos page). Then, on the top right of the photo, click the Edit icon (looks like a pencil). When you click the pencil, a list of options will be displayed. To hide the photo from your timeline, click Hide from page.
How do I make my facebook private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.