Yes, you can log in to your Facebook App or web in multiples phone device at a time with the same account. There is no restriction from Facebook to log in your Facebook from multiple Computers or Tablets at one time.
What happens when you log into Facebook on another device?
Each time someone logs in to your account at an unrecognized computer or mobile device, Facebook will alert you via text message or e-mail. With that information, you can end that session (see No. 3) and change your password.
How do I log into Facebook on another device?
How Can I Log on Facebook From Another Computer?
- Open the computer’s Web browser. …
- Enter facebook.com into the Web browser’s address bar, and then press return on the computer keyboard. …
- Type your usual Facebook login email address or username into the “Email” field, and type your password into the “Password” field.
Can multiple people use the same Facebook account?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
How many devices can be logged into Facebook?
– Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings. – Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most. Tap on the ‘See more’ option below the mentioned devices.
Can you tell if someone is checking your Messenger?
Whether you like it or not, Facebook’s chat app Messenger will let you know when someone has read your note. It’s super obvious when you’re using the desktop version of the product — you’ll even see exactly what time your friend checked out your missive — but a bit more subtle if you’re using the app.
How do I log into two Facebook accounts on my iPhone?
Using multiple Facebook accounts on your iPhone
Launch Friendly Social and tap the Add Account button, then Facebook as your account type. Log in as you would in a browser using your login credentials for Facebook. Then allow the app access to your account when prompted.
Can messenger be open on 2 devices?
Hi. Download messenger to any device you want, then go to the login and use the account details of the account you want to use. It’s as simple as that. Do that on 2 or more devices using the same login details and you will have the same account on all the devices.
How can I get into my old Facebook account without email or password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I get into my old Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.