Why can’t I see reactions on Facebook?
Click in the top right of Facebook. Click Settings & Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences. Click Reaction Preferences. Next to On posts from others, click to turn on this setting.
Why can’t I see everyone who liked a post on Facebook?
You can see how many likes your status have, but if you view the likes you will not see all the people that liked your status, because they maybe blocked you on Facebook or the third person has their activity set to “friends” only and you are not on their list.
Can you hide reactions on Facebook?
Click in the top right of Facebook. Click Settings & Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences. Click Reaction Preferences. Next to On your posts, click the toggle to turn this setting off at any time.
Why can’t I see likes and comments on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How do I hide who I react on Facebook?
- Tap the three-line icon in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down and choose Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Swipe down (near the bottom) to News Feed Settings.
- Choose Reaction Counts.
- Now you’ll be able to toggle off reactions for others’ posts as well as your own.
Can you hide who likes your posts on Facebook?
On the page that opens, scroll down and click on “Reaction preferences“. 4. Now, enable the toggles for “On your posts” and “On posts from others”. It will hide likes for all your posts and others’ posts on Facebook.
How do you Unsee likes on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Does Blocking someone on Facebook remove their likes?
When you block someone, your old posts and comments are hidden from their view — be it on their timeline or anywhere else. Similarly, their posts, comments, likes, etc. will vanish from your feed. Everything between you and the blocked person will disappear from your point of view.
How do you know if you are in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don’t show up to the public (if it’s your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).
The reason why you are seeing “1 comment” but nothing showed up is because: That particular user who commented has a privacy level where he/she is invisible to public (which means if you are not a friend to that user, you cannot see their comments) That particular user might have blocked you from seeing the comment.