How do I change the cover page of a video?
To change the cover image of a video:
- Go to your Video Library.
- Click the edit icon next to the relevant video.
- Click Change Cover under Cover Image.
- Select one of the suggested frames, or click Add to upload an image. .
- Click Set as Cover.
How do I change the thumbnail of a video on my phone?
On the video player page choose the Manage tab in the ribbon. In the Actions group, click edit Properties. Click change thumbnail, and then choose one of the following options: Capture a thumbnail from video.
How do I change the video cover on my iPhone?
In Photos, open the video, then tap Edit. Drag either end of the frame viewer, then tap Done.
How can I change my video thumbnail online?
Capture or change a video thumbnail
- On the video player page choose the Manage tab in the ribbon.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Properties.
- Click Change thumbnail, and then choose one of the following options: Capture a thumbnail from video. Use a picture from my computer. Use a picture from a web address.
How do I create a custom thumbnail?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Select a video by clicking its thumbnail.
- Under “Thumbnail”, select Upload thumbnail.
- Choose the file you’d like to use as your custom thumbnail.
- Select Save.