How do you reply to a twitter video?
Tap on the “Tweet Video” button. Next, compose your tweet, ensuring that the original tweet’s URL was automatically added to the text box. When you’re ready to share your message and the video, select the “Tweet” button. Your tweet has now been shared with your followers.
How do you make a comment on twitter?
Find the Tweet you want to reply to. A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
- Type your message in the Tweet compose box.
- Type the “@” symbol before the username(s) when addressing a particular account(s). …
- Click or tap Tweet to post.
Why can’t I comment on twitter?
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you’re having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. If you can’t Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you’ve downloaded any available updates.
How do you see comments on twitter videos?
How to View Comments on Twitter?
- Step 1: Click on the timestamp showing when the tweet was published. When viewing Twitter timeline or anyone’s Twitter profile, click on the timestamp* showing when the tweet was published.
- Step 2: Scroll to the very bottom to see Twitter replies to that tweet.
How do you reply to a tweet?
Step 1: You come across a tweet you want to reply to. Click on the reply button or Click on the tweet your reply option. Step 2: A pop-up will appear in which you can enter your reply. Step 3: Enter your reply + paste a link to a tweet that you want to add.
How do I post a video on Twitter from my iPhone?
- Download and open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed in your account.
- Tap and keep pressing with your finger on the video.
- A menu of options will pop up and show.
- Select the option of “Tweet video”
- Now, you can write your own tweet using the video without retweeting it.
Do you need an account to comment on twitter?
Yes, you can read comments on Twitter without having an account. For this, you just simply have to open Twitter on a browser and search the person’s profile whose posts and comments you want to visit. The only limitation is that the person’s account should be public.
Can people comment on tweets?
These short text-based updates are known as “Tweets,” and you can comment on any Tweet even if you are not following the person who posted it. Commenting on such posts is a good way to strike up a discussion, make friends and gain more attention and followers.
How do you tweet to someone on twitter?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
Why can’t I reply to someone’s tweet?
Most likely the “issue” here is because replies from people with what is called protected tweets will only be visible to their followers. If someone sends you a reply and you are not following them, then the actual reply will not appear even though Twitter is saying you have the reply.
How do you comment on Twitter live?
To reply to another viewer’s comment in a live broadcast, tap on their comment, select Reply, type your reply, and tap the arrow button to send it. While watching a live or replay broadcast on iOS and Android, you can scroll back to read and engage with earlier comments that have disappeared from view.
How do you reply to a specific message on Twitter?
Replies in conversations
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Click or tap the reply icon. Note: A composer screen will pop up, where you will see the name of the person(s) you are directly replying to.
- Type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.