Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
Why can’t I delete old photos on Facebook?
When someone posts a picture and “tags” you in it, Facebook links the photo to your timeline for the world to see. You might not want to have any association to it, but because you didn’t upload the picture, you cannot delete it (or any other person’s photos for that matter).
How do you delete multiple Facebook posts at once?
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Go to Your Profile section.
- Here, scroll down and click the Manage Posts button above your posts.
- Now, select the posts you want to remove. …
- Once you’re done selecting the posts, click on Next.
- Tap Delete to remove the selected Facebook posts permanently.
How can I delete multiple albums on Facebook?
To delete multiple photo albums, you must delete each one individually.
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Select “Photos” from your business page.
- Select the “Albums” tab.
- Select the album you wish to delete.
- Select the Settings menu, which is denoted by the gear icon.