Why are my Instagram messages not updating?
If you’ve previously clicked “Not now” to update Instagram messaging, the process is slightly different, but just as easy. All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.”
How do you update Instagram messenger?
How to update Instagram messaging
- Start the Instagram app and tap the DM icon at the top right of the screen. Tap the DMs arrow. …
- You should see a pop-up screen that invites you to upgrade to Messenger. Tap “Update.” …
- You’ll see a page indicating your messaging has been updated. Tap “Continue.”
How do I update my Instagram Messenger 2021?
How To Update Instagram Messenger In Android and iOS?
- Go to your Instagram app.
- Tap on the DM icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- A pop-up screen will appear to upgrade your Messenger.
- Tap on Update.
- You will be navigated to the new page where you’ll get the notification as ‘messaging has been updated.
Why is the new Messenger update not working?
If you can’t update your Messenger for Android app, try some of these suggestions: Delete data to make more space on your phone. Uninstall and reinstall your Messenger app from the Google Play Store. … Log out of your Google account on your device and then log in again.
Why are my Instagram direct messages not showing up 2021?
To see if the direct message problem is due to the device or it’s a software-related issue, try logging into Instagram account using another device or web-based Instagram (a.k.a. webstagram). … Sometimes a full cache or device memory won’t let new messages download and be displayed.
How do you update messenger?
About This Article
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Updates tab.
- Tap Available Updates.
- Scroll to Messenger.
- Tap UPDATE.
Why is my instagram messenger not working?
Check if you are blocked
Instagram chats not loading? One of the reasons that cause Instagram DM glitch is that you are blocked by the person you are trying to contact. When an Instagram user blocks you, you cannot exchange messages with that person. Also, all the conversations you had will disappear.
How do I update my instagram app?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020
Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.
How do I merge Instagram and messenger?
On Instagram app:
- Open Settings page.
- Tap on ‘Privacy’ option.
- Tap on ‘Messages’ option. From here you can device the folder in which you will receive message requests to, if only you want to receive them.
- You will be given three options: