Can I change the privacy of my profile picture on Facebook?
To change this, open each profile picture and go to Edit, click the privacy button, and under Who should see this?, choose More Options and then click Only Me. You must do this separately for each photo in the album, including your current profile picture.
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap , then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. …
- Tap and select Edit.
- Tap Audience to choose who can see your album.
- Tap to select a new audience (Example: Friends).
Why can’t I make my profile picture private?
1 Answer. You can’t! Facebook won’t allow you to hide your profile picture and cover photo (these will be always public, no matter what are you settings). The workaround is to simply change/blur the profile picture, create a fake profile (which isn’t allowed) or deactivating your account for some period of time.
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I make my profile completely private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
How do I hide my profile pictures from the public on Facebook?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.