The YouTube app now has a translate button just below every comment to enable translation of text just in that comment. Users can easily flip between the translated text and the original comment posted in a regional language.
How do I translate YouTube comments?
YouTube for Android and iOS users will be able to see a new “Translate” button below each comment on a video. If a comment is in a language that isn’t the one set as your native language on the app, you will see the option to translate the comment in your native language.
Does YouTube have a translator for comments?
YouTube viewers on mobile now have access to instant translation for any comment not in the user’s native language by tapping a button at the bottom of the message. Users can flip back to the comment’s original language by tapping the button again.
Where did the comment section go on YouTube 2021?
In YouTube test, the comments section has been removed from the bottom of the page entirely. Instead, it is relocated to a new section that users can only view after clicking the new Comments button, which can be found between the Thumbs Down and Share buttons, right below the video.
How do I watch a YouTube video in a different language?
If you want to view translations of a video, you can view the video using a different language.
- Open an incognito browser window using Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Opera.
- Go to your video’s watch page on YouTube.
- Click your profile picture Language. Select the desired language.
How do I get English subtitles on YouTube?
Add subtitles and captions
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Subtitles.
- Click the video that you’d like to edit.
- Click ADD LANGUAGE and select your language.
- Under subtitles, click ADD.
How do I get YouTube to auto generate subtitles?
Here’s how you can turn on live automatic captions:
- Go to YouTube.
- From the top right, click Create Go live.
- Choose Stream from the left-hand menu.
- Within stream settings, turn on Closed captions.
- Choose “Automatic captions” as the captions source.
- Select your video language.
Can you use Google Translate to translate a video?
Google Translate has a lot of features, but it cannot translate a video. You can take a screenshot of a part of a video and get its translation from the app. You can also get voice translation with the help of Google Translate. But if you need the translation of a video, you will have to hire linguistic experts.
How do I use Google Translate for a conversation?
Step 1: Start translation
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left and top right: Tap the languages shown. Tap the languages each of you speak.
- Tap Conversation .
- Say something.