How do you reply to PM?
Type the message in the open message box. Click the paper clip icon beneath the text box to attach a file. Click the camera icon to attach a picture. Click “Reply” to send the private message to the recipient.
How do you reply to a message on Facebook Messenger?
How to reply to messages in Facebook Messenger
- Open a conversation in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Long-press on any message (including your own)
- Press the Reply arrow icon.
- Type your response (or add GIFs/images) and press send.
What does PM mean on Facebook?
You can only send a private message to Pages that have turned on messaging. To send a private message to a Page: 1. In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
How do I reply to my Facebook timeline?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see.
How do I reply to a message?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Spaces .
- Open a chat message or a space.
- If you’re in a space, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I reply to a message on Facebook Messenger?
The person you’re trying to message deactivated or deleted their account. You’ve blocked the person you’re trying to message or they’ve blocked you. You’re trying to respond to a group conversation that the other members of the conversation have already left.
Do you DM or PM on Facebook?
DM is the incorrect term for PM on Facebook. DM is short for Direct Messaging.
What does sending a PM mean?
A private message, personal message, or direct message (abbreviated as PM or DM) is a private communication channel between users on any given platform. Unlike public posts, PMs are only viewable by the participants.
Is PM the same as messenger on Facebook?
There are times when you are using Facebook that you might want to send a message directly to one or more of your friends. This is often known as DM (direct message) or PM (Private Message) as it goes directly to the person (or persons) you address it to and not onto your timeline.
How do you reply to a page on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do you say thanks in Facebook comments?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you reply to a live comment on Facebook?
Reply to a comment
- Enter a reply in the Write a reply box below the comment, and then press ENTER.
- Select More Actions next to the comment, select Reply, enter your reply, and then press ENTER.