How do you make a question and answer on messenger?
How to create responses for frequently asked questions on Facebook Messenger:
- Select Inbox at the top of your page.
- In the left menu sidebar, select Automated responses.
- Click Frequently asked questions.
- Select Edit.
- Add a question and then fill out your response.
How do you respond to customers online?
Do’s and Don’ts of Responding to Online Customer Complaints
- DO Respond Quickly and Apologize.
- DON’T Argue.
- DO Have Outlined Responses Ready.
- DON’T Post the Same Response to Every Complaint.
- DO Ask Customers to Address Issues Privately Before Posting Online.
- DON’T Ask a Customer to Remove Their Review.
How do I respond to a business message on Facebook?
To reply to a message your Page receives:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Activity then tap Messages.
- Tap the message you want to reply to.
- Enter your message at the bottom, then tap Send.
What questions would you ask a potential customer?
9 Business Questions to Ask a Potential Client
- What Do and Don’t You Need? …
- What Problems Are You Facing? …
- Who Are the Decision-Makers, and What is the Approval Process? …
- What Are Your Expectations? …
- What is Your Budget, and When Do You Want to Start? …
- What Would You View as a Success? …
- What’s the Next Step and by When?
How do I set up chatbot on Facebook Messenger?
- Go back to Facebook and click Add a Button.
- In the popup window, select Contact You and Send Message.
- When asked where the button should send people, select Messenger.
- The Send Message button is now displayed on your page—try clicking it to launch your Facebook Messenger chatbot.
How do you respond to a potential customer?
What Should You Do When You Get an Interested Reply to Your Cold Email?
- Understand Your Prospect’s Intentions.
- Reply as Quickly as Possible.
- Make It All About Them.
- Keep it Personal.
- Don’t Overwhelm them with Too Much Information.
- Answer All Their Questions.
- Never Push Them to Buy.
- Don’t Expect the Email to Sell for You.
How do you respond to a customer?
How to effectively respond to customer complaints
- listen to the customer’s experience in its entirety.
- focus on the solution.
- don’t rush the customer.
- find complaints before they find you.
Respond quickly and publicly to everyone. Say you’re sorry for their bad experience and own up to it (this will not hurt your company, quite the contrary). If the customer has an issue that others might have, it’ll create value for you and your customers to post the solution publicly.
How do you respond to a customer message?
Consider what the customer is stating or asking. Ask yourself if their request is reasonable and how you can make it happen. Respond as soon as you can. Thank your customer for reaching out.
How do you answer a customer question?
Strategies for Answering Your Customers’ Toughest Questions
- Clarify the question first. Customers ask two basic types of questions. …
- Show your domain expertise. …
- Make sure everyone understands. …
- Provide an expert point of view. …
- Redirect inane and unfair questions. …
- Respond with metaphors. …
- Demeanor speaks volumes.
How do you mark as unread on Business Suite?
Mark a Message as Unread
- Log in to your business’s Facebook account.
- Click the “Messages” icon on the Facebook header bar.
- Click “See All” link at the bottom of the Messages drop-down menu.
- Click “Mark as Unread” to the right of the date on the message that you want to mark as unread.