To download a Facebook video to your iPhone, tap Share on the video and then Copy Link. Then use the MyMedia app to go to fbdown.net, paste the link, and tap Download the file. Next, go to the Media tab and tap Save to Camera Roll.
Can you download other people’s videos from Facebook?
Select More > Videos > Your Videos. Find the clip you want to download and select the pencil icon. Choose SD or HD, then select the three vertical dots and choose Download. You can save someone else’s video on iOS or Android with a third-party app like Friendly For Facebook.
How can I download someone else’s Facebook video 2020?
Step 1: Type “fbdown.net” in your browser. Step 2: Paste the URL of the Facebook Live video in the designated bar and hit “download.” Step 3: Choose the video quality by clicking on “more options.” Step 4: Click on “download” when you see the prompt.
How can I download Facebook videos to my iPhone 2020?
Open a video that you wish to download and tap the Download button on the bottom of the post, next to the Share button. It would open a sharing menu, tap the download button next to the video. It would prompt you to select a location, tap Save to Photos, and allow access to the Photos app.
How do I forward a Facebook video?
How to Send a Video to a Friend on Facebook
- Share the Link. For sites that don’t provide simple link forwarding, copy the URL of the Web page containing the video and paste it into a Facebook chat message. …
- Tag, You’re It! …
- Send an Attachment. …
- Within Video Viewer.
How do I download a video from Facebook to My Computer 2020?
To download a video from Facebook:
- Go to Facebook and sign in.
- Find the video you want to get and right-click it. …
- Go to FBDOWN.net and paste the URL to the address bar.
- Click “Download Video in Normal Quality” or “Download Video in HD Quality” to start saving the video from Facebook to your computer.