How do I fix my URL on Facebook?
To make the change, go to the top of your Page by the Admin Panel and click Edit Page > Update Info > Basic Information > Change Username. Since this is your one shot to make a change, make sure you choose a URL that is easy to remember and best reflects your business name so customers can easily find you on Facebook.
What is the correct Facebook URL?
Login to your Facebook account. From the homepage, click your profile. On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy.
Can you change Facebook URL?
There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
Now that you know the limitations of the system, here’s how you can change the URL of your Facebook Profile.
- Go to Settings menu on Facebook.
- On General Account Settings page, click on the “Edit” button found next to the “Username” option.
- Input your preferred username into the provided field.
How do I get my URL for Facebook?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
How do I find my Facebook URL on the app?
Open Facebook app. Go to your profile page and click on More. In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile” Tap on it and your Facebook URL will be copied to your clipboard.
How do you get someone’s Facebook URL?
You can obtain someone’s Facebook URL simply by going to his profile and checking your browser’s current location, or by looking in the Contact Information section of his profile information.
How do I change my URL on Facebook Mobile?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
How do I change URL?
Navigate to the Settings tab. If the page has already been published, click the edit edit icon next to Page URL. In the dialog box, click Update to confirm that a redirect will be created from the page’s previous URL to its new one. To change the domain of your page, click the Domain dropdown menu and select a domain.
How do I change my Facebook URL on my iPhone?
How to Edit Your Facebook Profile on an iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Facebook site. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. …
- Tap the “Update Info” button.
- Tap one of the “Edit” buttons in the About You section to open a dialog box where you can edit your profile.