How do I go to the beginning of a Facebook group?
How do I create a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap Create Group, then tap Create Group again to confirm.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option. …
- Add people to your group.
- Tap Create.
How do I find a post by date in a Facebook group?
If you want to search post date wise follow simple steps.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Chose the group.
- Search the date in search bar on top right corner.
- Type valid date and enjoy your post.
Is there a way to scroll to the first post on Facebook?
For starters, the crack reporters over at Business Insider figured out how to find your first-ever wall post. It’s simple, really — just go to your profile page timeline, click on the date you joined the ‘book, and scroll all the way down to the bottom.
How do you start a group?
How to Start a Successful Group Guide
- Step 1 – Write a Vision. Imagine what the group might ideally look like after it’s established and been around for a year. …
- Step 2 – Invite people to start a group with you. …
- Step 3 – Organize a first meeting. …
- Step 4 – Develop group structure. …
- Step 5 – Public Kickoff.
How do I see Facebook posts in chronological order?
View Facebook Feed in Chronological Order. By default, Facebook shows you the “Top Posts.” If you’d rather see everything in chronological order and decide for yourself what’s interesting, click the little dots next to News Feed and choose Most Recent. To change it back, click those dots and choose Top Stories.