Head over to your Facebook Page settings > General > Page Moderation. Now add common symbols such as “.” and words like “to,” “you,” etc., to the forbidden keyword list in your Facebook page administration. P.S. It will turn off commenting for all such comments on all your Facebook posts and ads altogether.
Can you restrict comments on Facebook page?
Facebook doesn’t have such a feature built-in or a “hide all comments” option, though there is a workaround to this common problem. As a page administrator, you can filter out certain words from appearing in the comments. … Add a list of common words to your filters and you’ve effectively disabled comments.
How do I control who can comment on my posts on Facebook?
Open the Facebook app on your phone. Head to the post where you want to control comments. Tap on the three-dot menu on the top-right of the post and select the “Who can comment on your post?” option. Now, you can select Public, Friends, or Profile and Pages that you mentioned.
How do I turn off comments on my Facebook posts 2020?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I block someone from commenting on my Facebook business page?
How to Block Someone from a Business Page on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and go to the comment from the person you want to ban.
- Tap on their profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile and tap Ban from Page.
- Confirm the Ban.
How do I change the comments on my Facebook business page?
If you’re an admin:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page.
- From General, click Comment Ranking.
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I restrict comments?
Step 1: First, open your Instagram account. Step 2: Next, go to your post and tap View all comments. Step 3: Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap and hold the comment (Android). Step 4: Tap Exclamation mark (!) and then tap Restrict [username] or Unrestrict [username].