Open YouTube in your browser. Click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner. From the menu, select Language from the drop-down list. Select the language of your choice.
How do I change my YouTube ad to English?
Change language or location settings
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Language or Location.
- Click the language or location you’d like to use.
Why are my ads on YouTube in a different language?
You might be seeing content that is from the channels run from foreign countries, whose primary audience must be native to the country, where the product is available, YouTube usually places ads according to content and primary location of audience.
How can I change my ad to English?
Go to your Google Ads account Preferences. Click to expand the Display language & number format section, then click the “Display language” drop-down menu and select a language. Click Save.
How do I get rid of Spanish ads on youtube?
Make sure that in your settings your location and language are set properly. Click on your avatar on the main youtube page and look for the “language” and “region”. Also make sure that you don’t have any VPN apps active. Have a nice day.
Why do I get foreign language ads?
If you by any chance used VPN apps then the location service automatically recognises as if you are in a foreign land so Google will suggest ads that concern the desired country. So the solution is to clear data of each Google apps in settings or backing up your data and resetting the phone is an ultimate solution.
How do I change the language of my Facebook ad?
Enter your ad text and links in your default language. Choose a call-to-action button from the dropdown menu. In the Languages section, select Add Languages. Choose your default language from the Select Language dropdown menu.
Why are the ads on Youtube in Spanish?
There is a language setting in the Notifications tab in your account settings. This should be set to your preferred language and YouTube will not update this.
Why are my youtube ads in Russian?
It could also be if you change the timezone in your Google/Youtube account settings, Google and Youtube accounts are connected, so if your Google settings are set to the Russian language or even Russian location your Youtube will follow the same settings.
How do I change country ads?
Set up location targeting
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the name of the campaign that you’d like to edit.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Locations.”
- Enter the name of the country that you’d like to target.
- Click Save to add the location.
How do I change my country on Google ads?
How to Change Your Country in Google AdSense
- Sign in to your Google AdSense account.
- Click the “Home” tab and navigate to the “Account settings” page.
- Click on the “Account information” link to open the Account Information dialog.
- Click the “Change Country” link and select a new country.