How do I rename my Facebook page on mobile?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.
Why can’t I change the name of my Facebook page?
Your page has been flagged for not following Facebook page policies. … If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn’t be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name.
Can you change a page name on Facebook 2020?
Changing Your Facebook Page Name in 2020
Check out the Page Roles section of the settings section. While you’re looking at your page, you’ll need to click About and then Edit next to your Page’s name. You’ll enter a new name and click Continue.
How do I change my Facebook page name on my iPhone?
How do I change my Facebook Page’s name?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap in the top right.
- Tap Page Info.
- Tap Name.
- Enter a new name, then tap Continue.
- Tap Request Change.
Can I change Facebook name?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Personal and account information. Tap Name. Enter your name and tap Review change.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How do I change my name on Facebook 2021?
The steps for Android are almost similar.
Alternative to changing your Facebook name
- Go to the Facebook app and tap the three lines icon from the bottom right.
- Tap Settings & Privacy → Settings → Personal Information.
- Tap Name.
- Now, tap Add a nickname, a birth name…
How can I change page name?
How To Change Facebook Page Name
- Step #1: From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Step #2: Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Step #3: Click Page Info in the left column.
- Step #4: Click your Page’s name.
- Step #5: Enter a new Page name and click outside the page name box.