In order to add group posts to a discussion topic, you can click the dropdown on a post and select “add a new topic.” Alternately, if you’ve already created any Group topics, you can select from those in the same dropdown menu as well.
How do I add a popular post topic to my facebook group?
Group admins can add up to 5 topics to a member’s post.
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Go to the post you’d like to add a topic to.
- Tap. …
- Select a topic or tap Create in the top right to create a new post topic.
- Tap Apply.
How do you add a topic on Facebook?
Go to the post you’d like to add a topic to. in the top right of the post and then select Add post topic. Select a topic or tap Create in the top right to create a new post topic. Tap Apply.
How do I pin a topic in a Facebook group?
To pin a topic:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Topics at the top of the group.
- Next to the topic you want to pin, tap then select Pin topic.
How do you add topics?
How to add topics
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select Display Campaigns from the navigation panel.
- Choose Topics from the page menu.
- Click the pencil icon .
- Select Select an ad group.
- Choose an ad group to add topics to.
- Select either Targeting (recommended) or Observation.
What is the maximum number of topics I can have in each group Flipgrid?
Each grid can hold an unlimited number of topics and each topic can hold an unlimited number of responses.
How do you make a facebook group fun?
25 Facebook group engagement ideas that work wonders
- Tag all new members in the welcome post.
- Use Facebook live videos.
- Play fun Facebook group games and offer rewards.
- Run contests that include giveaways.
- Conduct polls.
- Facebook group engagement posts – Only use the formats that work.
- Post at the most engaging times.
How do I Create a thread in a Facebook group?
Click the “Notifications” button at the top of the group’s page and select the “ON” option from the drop-down menu. Now, whenever a new discussion topic is posted, you will receive a message.
How do I mark a post as an announcement on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Find the post you’d like to announce and tap to the right. Select Mark as announcement. Go to the announcement and tap .
Can you pin a post to the top of a Facebook group?
You can easily pin a post in a Facebook group on a computer or mobile device. The post you pin in a Facebook group permanently puts it at the top of the Group page. Only Group admins are able to pin posts. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I tag a post in a Facebook group?
Type “@” and then the Page’s or group’s name. Select a name from the list that appears. Keep in mind that depending on a Page’s settings, you may not be able to mention it. When you mention a person, Page or group in a post or comment, a link is created.