Rejoice, Instagram is now available for Windows 10. We’ve compiled an essential guide on how to download and install the Instagram Windows 10 app. We’ll also go through how to upload, edit and post photos straight to Instagram from Windows 10.
Can you get Instagram on Windows PC?
Instagram for Windows is available for download from the Microsoft store. You can either go to the website or the store app directly on your Windows PC. After 80 megabytes of downloading and installation you’re prompted to sign up.
Is there Instagram app for PC?
Use the Instagram for Windows Desktop App
The Instagram for Windows desktop app works the same as the web version. You can post photos or videos, view posts, like and comment, and follow and unfollow users. Instagram for Windows doesn’t work with older PCs or Macs, though.
Why can’t I get Instagram on my laptop?
Clear browser data
As you know, Instagram is also available as a website if you want to use it on your PC. In case, Instagram not loading properly, go to your browser settings and clear browsing data such as cookies and cache.
How do I install Instagram?
Installing Instagram on an Android
- Tap the Play Store icon on the Home screen. …
- Tap the Search box at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram. …
- Tap Instagram in the results list. …
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.
How do I get the Instagram app on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I manage Instagram on my desktop?
#1: Access Instagram Profile Settings From Your Desktop
To access your Instagram profile from your desktop, go to the website Instagram.com and log in with your username and password. Then click on your profile photo and that will take you to your profile screen. To edit your profile, click on the Edit Profile button.
Will there be a Windows 11?
Starting today, October 5th, Microsoft is rolling out the new Windows 11 to eligible devices. Earlier this year, Microsoft announced the new flagship update to its operating system: Windows 11.
What is the best Instagram app for Windows 10?
5 Top Free Apps for Instagram for PC
- Ramme. Ramme is a lightweight desktop app that provides you with a user interface that is practically identical to the Instagram iOS application. …
- Gramblr. …
- Official Window’s Instagram App. …
- IG: DM Instagram Direct Messages on Desktop. …
Why is Instagram not working on Chrome?
You can fix Instagram not working on the Chrome problem by clearing the browser cache and saved data. However, if the issue persists, try flushing the DNS or disabling extensions.
How do I open Instagram in Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.