Is there a way to merge two Instagram accounts?
Instagram and Twitter, unfortunately, do not allow you to merge any data, followers, or accounts. In order to make the move from multiple accounts to one main user account effectively, we suggest following these steps: Set all the accounts you want to deactivate to “Private” and no longer accept follow requests.
How do I transfer data from one Instagram account to another?
Step 1: In the app, access the Settings menu in the top right corner. Step 2: Scroll down to the very bottom of the menu to reveal the Add account option. Tap and enter your details to log in to another Instagram account. Step 3: You can switch between accounts by tapping your username at the top of the app.
How do I import followers on Instagram?
How do I upload my Instagram Followers?
- Log into your Instagram account on a computer (not on your phone or mobile device)
- Go to your Profile and click on on the Cog Wheel icon to the right of your name.
- Choose Privacy and Security.
- Under Data Download, click Request Download.
- Select JSON format.
Can you rename Instagram account?
To change your Instagram names, go to your profile page on the web, or in a mobile app, and choose to edit your profile. You can change your display name to anything, but the username needs to be unique. Instagram will warn you if it’s already in use. This story is part of Business Insider’s Guide to Instagram.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I export Instagram following list?
You can export instagram followers and following manually: login to instagram from your PC and click on “Following” link. A pop-up will open with the list of all users.
- Enter an Instagram username.
- Select the export type (follower or following Instagram user list)
- Click the Export button.
Can I change my name on Instagram and keep my followers?
You shouldn’t lose followers for changing your name. It doesn’t create a new profile so all of your previous followers and people you follow will stay the same. If you choose a name that is offensive or explicit then you might find yourself losing followers.
Can I change my name on Instagram after 14 days?
On Instagram, you can change your name only twice and if you wish to change it back again, you will have to wait for 14 days. In this prank, if users have changed their name twice they cannot change the name a third time for another 14 days.
Who has the most followers on Instagram?
List of most-followed Instagram accounts
- Cristiano Ronaldo is the most-followed individual on Instagram, with over 379 million followers.
- Kylie Jenner is the third most-followed individual and most-followed woman on Instagram, with over 292 million followers.