As your account was created via Facebook, it can’t be unlinked. Don’t worry, we can free up your email address so you can create a new account. Once that’s done, we’ll transfer all of your tunes and student details across.
Can I transfer my Spotify account from Facebook to email?
Confirm new credentials work. Head over to Spotify’s web player, click on the login button, enter your email address and password that you set earlier and you should now be able to login to Spotify and see all of your playlists and liked songs as you did before.
Go to Spotify and click the down arrow next to your name > Settings > DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK to disable Facebook login. To stop sharing Facebook data, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and Websites > Spotify app > Remove > Remove.
How do I transfer my Spotify account to another email?
Change email address
- Log in to your account page.
- Click EDIT PROFILE.
- Under Email, enter your new email address.
- Confirm your password.
- Click SAVE PROFILE.
Spotify on Google devices
- Download and open the Google Home app.
- Tap Account in the top-right.
- Check the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. …
- Back on the home screen, tap + in the top-left, then Music and audio.
- Select Spotify and tap Link Account, then Log in to Spotify.
How do I remove my email from Spotify?
Open the email from Spotify.
Go to the email address that you used to sign up for Spotify, then click the Please confirm you want to close your Spotify account email from Spotify. If you used Facebook to sign up for Spotify, you’ll go to the email address that you used to sign up for Facebook.
What happens when you connect Facebook to Spotify?
When you connect to Facebook, your Spotify profile will show your real name and Facebook profile picture and you will be able to easily find, follow and share with your Facebook friends. Of course this will disappear again if you disconnect.
Can Spotify accounts get hacked?
Our platform and user records are secure, but sometimes breaches on other services means someone else may log into your Spotify account. Look out for: Your password not working anymore.
How to connect Spotify to Facebook on a mobile device
- Open Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Under settings, tap “Social.”
- At the bottom of the Social menu, tap “Connect to Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook log in information, then tap “OK” to confirm.