When you log in to your Facebook account, you will see that the link starts with https://www.facebook.com/. However, to unhide the information on Facebook Marketplace just remove “www.” and add “m”.
How do I get my marketplace item to show up on Facebook?
Tips for Facebook Selling on Marketplace
- Detail, Detail, Detail. …
- Choose the Right Category. …
- Be Clear About Your Price. …
- Know What Items Facebook Marketplace Won’t Let You Sell. …
- Include Delivery/Shipping Whenever You Can. …
- Make Sure the Profile Is Legit. …
- Comparison Shop (Beyond Facebook)
You can view things (like posts, photos and videos) that you’ve hidden on your profile using activity log. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter, then tap Hidden from profile to review.
Why is Facebook Marketplace not showing items?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I hide seller information on Facebook marketplace?
go to “General> Privacy”, in the “Private marketplace” section, check the “Make marketplace private (users must log in to browse listings and user profiles)” box, save settings.
How do I list an item on the Marketplace?
How to list an item on Facebook Marketplace
- Click the Marketplace icon, then tap the ‘Create new listing’ button. …
- Enter an item title, description and price. …
- Select a category of item. …
- Confirm your location.
Can you see sold items on Facebook marketplace?
You are not able to see what others are selling on Marketplace by looking at their profile, however, anyone who sells on Marketplace does have a separate Marketplace profile where you can view their items. Of course, you would have to find them through Marketplace and not just a regular search.
Tap on the search box.
It is at the top of the page. Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline.
How do I unhide a post on Facebook on my Iphone?
Here are the step to unhide a post on Facebook on iOS,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do I change my Marketplace settings?
Here’s how to do this on an Android: Go to your home screen. Click “Settings.” Click “Apps.”
To change your privacy settings on Facebook Marketplace:
- Click the downward arrow in the top right-hand corner of Facebook.
- Click “Settings & Privacy.”
- Click “Settings.”
- Click “Privacy.”
- Change the settings as you desire.
Can blocked people see what you post on Marketplace?
Keep in mind that blocking someone may not prevent all communications or interactions (example: in apps or groups). Learn more about what you can see when you block someone’s profile. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings.