Navigate to your phone’s settings and be sure that Location Services are enabled. This will allow you to fully use Facebook’s location options. On the Facebook mobile app, navigate to your business page, and click “Create a post.” From there, you can choose to “Check In,” which is how you’ll add a location to a post.
How do I create a location on Facebook for 2020?
How to add your location on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. …
- Click on “What’s on your mind?” in the white box at the top of your home page.
- Write or add photos to your post, and when you’re finished tap the “Check In” button.
How do I add a new location to my Facebook page?
How do I add or edit an address on my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
How do I edit a location I created on Facebook?
To edit your location on a post:
- Go to the post.
- Tap and select Edit post.
- Tap at the bottom, then Check in.
- Search for and select a new location.
- Tap Save.
Why is my place name not allowed on Facebook?
There are several things that you cannot include in your name. Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation are not allowed. You also cannot include professional titles, nicknames in the place of a middle name, or offensive or suggestive content.
Can I delete a location I created on Facebook?
You can only remove the location from a post that you created, though you can remove other people’s location-tagged posts from your timeline. You cannot remove locations from Check-Ins in the Facebook mobile app.