Why is my Facebook feed only showing a few posts iPhone?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal on my phone?
How can I see and adjust my Facebook News Feed preferences?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap News Feed below Preferences.
How do I reset my Facebook feed?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
Why do I not see everyone’s posts on Facebook?
You can’t see friends’ statuses because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with and prioritizes posts from those people when constructing your News Feed. … After all, Facebook is supposed to be a social network.
How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear your iPhone cache in Safari
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Safari from the list of apps.
- Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- Confirm your selection in the popup box.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2021?
The Feed Filter Bar will appear for all Facebook users when it rolls out, but if you don’t access it over a seven-day period (by toggling between either the Favourites or Recent tab), it may disappear from your view. To find it, again just swipe up in the news feed and then it’ll reappear.
Why is my Facebook feed not loading?
One of the most common reasons why your Facebook news feed and comments are not loading is due to an unstable internet connection. Check other apps and sites if you can browse successfully. … Make sure also that you have a reliable and stable internet connection. Restart your modem or router.
Why can’t I see my list of friends on Facebook?
You may not see some of your Facebook friends in an app because they may have: Edited the privacy settings for the app. Turned off Facebook’s integration with the app. Blocked the app.