To find the hidden messages on your iPhone, you’ll first need to load the Messenger app. Tap on the People icon in the navigation bar at the bottom of the iOS app, then Message Requests. Any messages from people not yet in your Facebook friends will be found in the Filtered Requests list.
View Hidden Facebook Messages With Messenger on iOS
Open Messenger on your phone and tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner. Select Message Requests. Tap Spam to see filtered messages.
How do you check your private messages on Facebook?
Here’s how to find secret messages in Facebook’s hidden inbox
- Open the Facebook Messenger app. …
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner. …
- Select the “People” option. …
- And then “Message Requests.” …
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
Why can’t I see my private messages on Facebook?
If you can’t see your messages or you’re getting a “No internet Connection” error, you can try: Updating to the latest version of Messenger. Quitting and reopening the Messenger app. Checking your Wi-Fi or internet connection.
First, visit messenger.com and then log in to your Messenger account. Now, tap on the gear (Settings) icon at the top of the page and go to ‘Hidden chats. ‘ Here, you’ll see a list of chats you’ve hidden over the years.
Does iPhone have secret messages?
You can lock or hide messages, and even turn off message previews on iPhone so that your personal information stays private. There are even some secret text messaging apps for iPhones.
Are Facebook messages private?
According to Facebook, Messenger uses the same secure communications protocols as banking and shopping sites. … The messages are end-to-end encrypted, which means not even Facebook can access them.
For Android devices:
Open the Messenger app and tap on your profile picture in the upper left-hand corner. 2. Scroll down to Secret conversations, tap on it, and turn the feature on.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to finding it.
- Step One: Open the Messenger App on iOS or Android.
- Step Two: Go to “Settings.” (These are in slightly different places on iOS and Android, but you should be able to find them.)
- Step Three: Go to “People.”
- Step Four: Go to “Message Requests.”
How do you unhide messages on iPhone app?
Swipe down on the centre of the screen > in the Search box at the top of the screen, type “messages” > when the Messages app icon is shown, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to. You can also tap on the icon from within the search results to open the app.
How do you unhide a conversation on messenger on iPhone?
If you want to definitively unhide the conversation:
- Swipe from the right to the left on your conversation (from the conversation page), to display the menu.
- Tap “More”
- Tap “Unhide”