How do I comment on a business post?
How to comment as a company page on Linkedin
- Go to your LinkedIn company page.
- Click the pencil icon in the “Community Hashtags” section.
- Add your hashtags.
- Click on one of the hashtags you will see trending posts related to that hashtag.
- You will now be able to comment as your company page on any of the trending posts.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook business?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook posts?
How do I respond as my business on LinkedIn?
How to Comment on LinkedIn Posts as a Company
- Go to your company page. Navigate to the company page you want to comment on posts with.
- Copy the profile ID in the URL. …
- Go to a LinkedIn Post and Copy Link to Post. …
- Paste and go to link of the post. …
- In the post URL, modify the end. …
How do I comment as my business page on LinkedIn?
Find a post you want to comment on as you’re brand or biz. Click on the 3 dots and choose ‘copy link to post. ‘ Paste the link in the blank URL tab Go to your biz page and copy the page ID string of numbers.
How do I respond to comments on my Facebook business page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page, then go to the comment.
- Tap Reply below the comment.
- Enter your reply and tap Reply.
How do I comment on my business page as myself?
Comment on a Facebook Company Page’s Existing Post as Yourself from a Desktop Computer
- Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down.
- Select your personal profile.
- Comment on a post.
Why can’t I post as my business page on Facebook 2021?
If you want to post as the page, you simply need to be on the page itself – rather than on a different part of the site where you’re trying to post as the page – and you need to be logged into an account that has the right permissions to post.
How do I post a new comment on Facebook?
To comment on anything on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Click Comment. The comment box expands. Frequently, this box is already expanded, in which case you can simply go on to Step 2.
- Click in the text box that appears.
- Type what you want to say.
- When you’re finished, press Enter.
Why can’t I like or comment on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.