You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Can you log into Facebook without an email?
You will be need the Facebook account login information to access in your Facebook account. Without a email id or phone number you can’t be Login to your Facebook account because this is Facebook policy. That’s why you will be need the login information to access in your Facebook account.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, the steps to recover your Facebook account are the same.
- Start the Facebook app on your phone. …
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password?
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.
How can I find out the email I used for Facebook?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How do I log into Facebook without a password?
Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account. Tap Forgot Password?. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Here are the four methods to use Facebook to find someone’s email address:
- Check the person’s Facebook profile – About page. …
- Ask for the email directly (if it’s private/hidden) …
- Use an email finder tool. …
- Import Emails from Facebook via an Email Account Provider.
How do I find out what email I used for Facebook on my phone 2021?
Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top. Step 3: Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy, followed by Settings. Step 4: Tap on Personal Information under Account Settings. Step 5: You will find your primary email listed under the Email Address.
1. Find Accounts Linked to Your Email
- Go to your Google Account Settings.
- Click on Security in the menu on the left.
- Scroll to Connected applications and sites.
- Click Manage access.
- Review the list of websites and revoke access if needed.
How do I bypass two factor authentication on Facebook?
STEPS TO DISABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Open Facebook on your browser and Login to your account using the correct credentials.
- Click on the downward arrow at the top-right corner to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Choose the Login and security option and then click on the Two-Factor Authentication option in the list.