How do you change your country on Twitter?
How can I correct my country setting?
- Visit Your account.
- Click Account information, enter your password and then select Country.
- Select the correct country from the drop-down.
- Click Agree and continue.
How do I remove translation from Twitter bio?
Click on the small gear button > Settings. Go to the “Account” section. Scroll to the “Content” section and uncheck “Tweet Translation > Show Tweet translation”.
How do I change the language on Twitter android?
Twitter: How to Change Language
- Click “More” at the bottom of the left column. …
- Click “Settings and privacy” in the new box. …
- Click “Account” and then “Display language”. …
- Use the drop-down box to select your preferred language and click “Save”.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
What languages is twitter available in?
Translated widget text is available in 34 of the languages supported by Twitter.com.
Why is my Twitter location wrong?
Go to your device’s Settings feature and tap Apps. Locate Twitter in the list of your apps and tap Permissions, then toggle the switch next to Location to turn on or off.
How do I remove my location from tweets?
To stop including your location in your Tweets:
- Tap the Tweet compose icon.
- Tap the location icon to open the dropdown list of locations.
- Your current location will be highlighted. Tap X in the top left to remove your location information from the Tweet.
How do I change my Twitter proxy settings?
How To Use Twitter On Android Phone Without VPN
- Open your Twitter App.
- Click on the Options button and go to Settings and Privacy.
- Tick Enable HTTP Proxy.
- Enter the Proxy Host: 159.65. 26.225.
- Enter the Port: 8080.
If a translation is available for a Tweet, a Translate Tweet prompt will be visible directly under the Tweet text. If you see the link, click or tap the the link to expand the Tweet. A translation of the text in the Tweet will appear below the original Tweet.
Does twitter automatically translate?
Translation is already a feature of Twitter, but it’s not automatic. Tweets are presented in the language they were written in, but a “Translate Tweet” option appears below the text if you are logged in to your account. Tapping it carries out the translation immediately.
What happened to translate tweet?
Tweets that are in a different language than the one in the user’s account settings will appear as translations on the homepage, by default — the translations will no longer be optional, and the translate tweet button will be removed. The feature is currently being tested only on users on iOS and Android.
How do I get twitter to say 2020?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
How do you restart the twitter app?
Cancel the download in the Google Play Store, then restart the download. If restarting the download doesn’t work, try logging out of Twitter. Then retry downloading the app.
To log out of Twitter for Android:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. …
- Tap Account, then tap Log out.