Instagram chats not loading? One of the reasons that cause Instagram DM glitch is that you are blocked by the person you are trying to contact. When an Instagram user blocks you, you cannot exchange messages with that person. Also, all the conversations you had will disappear.
Why do my Instagram DMS look different?
Recently many Instagram users report that why their Instagram DM color changed to blue, grey, or purple. It most probably is a test from Instagram, which is about the readability of the text.
What’s the glitch on Instagram?
There’s a new glitch that allowed people post extra-long images onto their feeds. It’s attention-grabbing for pretty obvious reasons: they take a while to scroll past. Instagram normally limits portrait photos to roughly the size of your screen. The glitch appears to have only worked on iOS.
Why are messages purple on Instagram?
Instagram messages officially have a new ~lewk. … The grey and white messages all of us have come to know and love have officially changed to blue and purple, and it’s all because of the app’s latest software update, called February Version 128.0, according to HITC.
What do purple messages mean on Instagram?
, Telecommunications Specialist (2015-present) The new purple messages appear to be a trial feature that some users are experiencing while others are being left with the traditional grey message colors.
How do you fix Instagram glitches?
How to fix the Instagram story problem?
- Clear the Instagram app’s cache.
- Force stop the Instagram app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app.
- Log into your account on a browser.
- Update the Instagram app to the latest version.
- Switch between mobile Data and Wi-Fi.
- Check your phone’s time and date.
Why are my Instagram followers glitching?
Here are the most common reasons why you might be losing followers on Instagram: Instagram is removing bot followers. you are not posting enough. your profile needs more love.
What are Instagram colors?
Instagram uses the colors purple, yellow, orange, red, blue, and many others, for most of their brand assets. The hexadecimal color code for their purple, for example, is #833AB4. In the RGB color model, that same purple has 131 red, 58 green, and 180 blue or (131, 58, 180).
Why are some messages purple and some blue?
Facebook says the reasoning behind adding some purple color to the long-standing white-and-blue Messenger logo is to reflect and signify a change in the app.
How do you get blue messages on Instagram?
Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look. The default theme that you’ve already been using is a mix of purples and blues that you can always return to.
How do I change my chat settings on Instagram?
Here’s how to do that:
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the Instagram app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Finally, tap the Update Messaging option. …
- A list of changes made to Instagram Messaging will be displayed; tap Update to proceed.
How do I use Vanish mode on messenger?
Messenger From Facebook: How to Turn on Vanish Mode
- Step 1: Open the chat you want to edit and tap the chat name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll to the “Privacy & Support” section and tap “Vanish Mode.”
- Step 3: Tap the toggle to turn Vanish Mode on for this chat.
What chat has purple bubbles?
Today we’re looking at Viber Messenger, the purple Messaging App from Israel.