Facebook.com on mobile browsers is in the process of being updated. If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group. If you’re an admin of a general group, learn how to manage this feature in your group.
Where are events in Facebook groups?
Tap in the top-right corner of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Below the cover photo, tap More and select Create Event. Fill in the details for your event. If you want to invite all members of your group, select Invite all members.
Who can create an event in a Facebook group?
How to invite group members to the event. As the group event creator, you will automatically be the host and any admis will also show as hosts. For a group of 250 or under, you can bulk invite everyone to the event. Otherwise, you can invite members with whom you are also friends.
How do you make an online event in a Facebook group?
Set up your event
- Step1: Create an event. Go to your Page, group or profile and select Events. …
- Step 2: Select Online. Under Event Type select Online.
- Step 3: Set Event Details. …
- Step 4: Select the Location where people will join your event. …
- Step 5: Add Additional details.
Can Facebook groups have events?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Below the cover photo, tap More and select Create Event. Fill in the details for your event. If you want to invite all members of your group, select Invite all members.
How do I add a calendar to my Facebook group?
- Add your calendar link to the Files tab. …
- Post your calendar link (a read-only link is recommended) directly. …
- Add a direct link to your Teamup Calendar in the About section of your group.
- Take a screenshot of your upcoming events and post it along with your calendar link.
How do I create a group event on Facebook 2020?
How to Create a Facebook Group Event
- Click the Events tab (it’s next to the Members tab underneath the member photos). …
- Click the Create Event button. …
- Fill out the event details. …
- Decide whether you want to invite all group members by selecting or not selecting the Invite All Members check box. …
- Click Create.
How do I create a Facebook event?
Log in to Facebook and head to the Events page. On the left-hand side, select “Create event.” Choose whether you’d like to create a public event on Facebook or a private one.
Why can’t I post an event on Facebook?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to post in an event: Only the host can post in an event for some events. For some events, hosts must approve posts before they appear. If the host approves your post, it will appear in the event discussion.
What is the difference between a FB group and event?
The functionalities of the group are the same either way. Groups can be made either private or public and for parties, but again I highly recommend having them be private as public groups tend to attract spammers. Unlike events, group posts move around based on the engagement on the posts.
How does a Facebook online event work?
Facebook paid online events provide a new way to earn money. When you create an online event on your business Page, people can pay a one-time access fee to watch and participate. Paid online events help you connect with your audience and earn revenue from your live video content.