If the app is still crashing, check your phone for updates. If the latest version of Instagram is not installed, your app is more likely to crash. … If the problem persists, uninstall the Instagram app then do a fresh re-install and test again. This should fix the problem.
Why does my app keep closing when I open it?
This usually occurs when your Wi-Fi or cellular data is slow or unstable, causing apps to malfunction. Another reason for Android apps crashing can be a lack of storage space in your device.
How do I fix my Instagram from crashing?
How to Fix Instagram Crashing Issue On Android & iOS
- Restart Your Phone. …
- Update the Instagram App. …
- Clear Instagram Cache. …
- Check Free Storage. …
- Uninstall and Re-install Instagram. …
- Instagram Crashing While Uploading Post or Story? …
- Leave Beta Program. …
- Check if Instagram is Down.
Why does Instagram keep crashing 2020?
Update Your Phone
Instagram is tuned to work with the latest version of iOS and Android. If you’re on an older version, you may experience problems running the app. Check to see if your phone has any updates for the operating system. If it does, install them and then see if that stops Instagram from crashing.
Why does my app keep closing when I open it iPhone?
If you notice that a particular app crashes often, you should check to see if you are running the latest version. … On iOS, start the App Store and tap your account icon at the top-right corner. Then scroll down and see if the app in question is awaiting an update. If so, tap Update and wait for the update to complete.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why does Instagram crash iPhone?
One way to clear temporary files (cache) and data on an iOS app like Instagram is to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Clearing cache or data from the Instagram app can fix any software errors that might have caused it to crash. … When the icons start to jiggle, tap the X in the upper side of the Instagram app icon.
Can my iPhone get a virus?
Fortunately for Apple fans, iPhone viruses are extremely rare, but not unheard of. While generally secure, one of the ways iPhones may become vulnerable to viruses is when they are ‘jailbroken’. Jailbreaking an iPhone is a bit like unlocking it — but less legitimate.
How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear your iPhone cache in Safari
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Safari from the list of apps.
- Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- Confirm your selection in the popup box.