Problems posting photos from a mobile device such as a phone or tablet can often be solved by rebooting your device to clear out any temporary files or data that may have been corrupted. … Always keep your mobile operating system updated to the newest version to ensure compatibility with Facebook and its apps.
How do I post to Facebook from my phone?
Posting Your Status to Facebook from an Android Phone
- Touch the Status button at the top of the screen. …
- Type something pithy, newsworthy, or typical of the stuff you read on Facebook. …
- Touch the Post button.
Why can’t I post to my Facebook page?
You can post to the page, but not as the page. Of course, this is no longer relevant, because Facebook has changed that system. These days, you don’t have a stand-alone Page account, just your personal Profile.
Why does Facebook say failed to post?
Your message couldn’t be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive. … Your content couldn’t be shared, because this link goes against our Community Standards.
How do you post to Facebook from Iphone?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Publish.
How do I transfer photos from my Iphone to Facebook?
Take a New Photo
- Tap the “Facebook” icon to open it.
- Tap the “Photo” option.
- Choose if you want to “Take Photo or Video.” Your camera app will open.
- Tap the “Camera” icon to take the picture. …
- Tap “Use” to select the photo, or tap “Retake” to take it again.
- Tap “Attach” to add comments to the photo or tag your location.
Why can’t I like posts on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How do you know if you’re in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
What do you do when you can’t post on Facebook?
Cannot Post on Facebook? Here’s the Fix!
- Re-Login to Your Facebook Account.
- Clear Browsing Cache and Cookies.
- Turn Off VPN.
- Disable Browser Extensions.
- Update the Facebook App (Android and iOS).
- Reinstall the Facebook App.
- Try Another Browser.
- Use Tailwind.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How long does FB jail last?
Users that run afoul of Facebook’s rules can spend time in what many now call “Facebook Jail,” losing commenting and posting abilities for from 24 hours to 30 days or, in more serious cases, lose their accounts indefinitely.
How do I upload a video from iPhone to Facebook?
How do I post a video on Facebook?
- Tap What’s on your mind? at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Choose the video you want to share and tap Done, or tap to record a new video and tap Next.
- Tap Post.
How do I transfer photos from gallery to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.