Regular members won’t be able to pin a Facebook group post to the top of the feed. You have to make sure that the Facebook group is first marked as an announcement before you would be able to pin the post to the top.
Why can’t I pin a post in my Facebook group?
You can pin a post in a Facebook group so that it stays at the top of the group’s page indefinitely. … Only admins can pin a post in a Facebook group, and posts can be pinned from either a desktop computer or mobile device.
How do I pin a post in a Facebook group 2021?
How to pin a post on a Facebook group via mobile?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device and click on the three horizontal lines option that appears on the top right corner. …
- Create a new post and publish it in your group. …
- After it is published, click on the three dots on the top of post and select ‘Pin to Featured’
How do I pin something in a Facebook group?
To pin a group:
- Tap then tap Groups.
- At the top, scroll right and tap Settings.
- Tap Pins.
- Tap on the pushpin next to the group you’d like to pin. Tap and hold to change the order of your pinned groups.
Why can’t I pin a post on Facebook Mobile?
You cannot pin a post using the Facebook Android app. So if you want to pin a post on Android, you’ll need to do it using a web browser.
How do I pin a post in Facebook Group 2020?
How to Pin a Post in a Facebook Group
- Log on to your Facebook account. …
- Click the textbox that says “Write Something.” Then, type or copy and paste the update. …
- Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option.
How do I Unjoin a group in Facebook?
How do I leave a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups and select the group you want to leave.
- Tap Joined below the cover photo and select Leave Group.
Can you still pin a post on Facebook?
Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Tap in the top right of the post. Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post?
Pinning a post is simple. After you have made the post: Click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of your Page’s post. Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post on Facebook Live?
Pin a comment during a live broadcast
- Tap on the comment you want to showcase.
- Select Pin this Comment.
How do you bump a Facebook post to the top?
If you want to bump your post in a Facebook group, you just have to comment on it. That will move your post at the top of the “New activity” feed. However, if you want to bump your post on the Facebook marketplace, you have to renew it in order to move it at the top of the list.
How do I remove a pin from a Facebook post?
From your Facebook Business Page:
- Click … > Pin to Top of Page for the post you want to pin.
- At the top of your business page, click View as Visitor.
- In the Pinned Post section, click … > Unpin From Top of Page.