If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
How do I find a page I created on Facebook?
Accessing Your Page on Desktop Devices
Go to Facebook.com and log into your personal profile. 2. At the top right side of the Page, click the black down arrow. The arrow turns blue, the drop-down menu appears, where you can view and select your Business Page under See Your Profile.
Where is my Facebook business page?
If you are already logged into Facebook, go to your Home tab and click the arrow on the top right corner. When the dropdown menu expands, you’ll see the pages which you have admin access to. You will see the page shown below. Click on whichever Facebook business page you want to access.
How do I interact on Facebook page?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
How do I Unmanage a Facebook page?
The entire removal process takes about 45 seconds — here’s how it works.
- Go to the page. First off, head to the Facebook page you want to remove yourself from. …
- Get to the admin roles window. In the upper panel, click on Edit Page and mouse down to Manage Admin Roles. …
- Remove yourself from the page. …
- Confirm the removal.
How do I interact with my business Facebook page?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.
How do I follow a Facebook business page?
Go to the business page you want to like. You can do this either as your business or from your personal Facebook account associated with your business page – it doesn’t matter. Once you’re on the businesses page scroll to just under their cover photo and you’ll see the ‘Like, Follow, Share & ‘3dots’ buttons.
Can I remove myself from a Facebook page I created?
Tap the upper right three dot icon next to the Search bar and select Edit Settings. Tap Page Roles in the Settings menu. Tap the pencil icon next to your name. Tap the Remove button and confirm.
How do I delete someone else Facebook page I created?
Click on “Edit Page” then click on “Update Info” in the drop down menu. This will take you to a new screen with different options in a list on the left side. Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it.