Your tag may need to be approved by the person you tagged or the person who posted the photo (if it is not yours), depending on their privacy settings for Timeline Review or tag review. You may not see the option to tag people in photos posted by others, depending on their audience settings.
Why won’t Facebook let me tag someone in a post?
You might tag someone on Facebook, but it doesn’t show up because they removed the tag. Maybe you’re trying to tag a Page in an update, but it’s not working because that Page doesn’t allow others to tag it. Maybe you tried to tag your own Page on someone else’s photo, but they have tag review turned on and rejected it.
How do I tag someone on Facebook after posting a photo?
At the top of the News Feed, tap on your tiny profile picture. Scroll through your timeline and tap on the photo you want to tag. Tap on the tag icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Then tap on the friend you want to tag.
How do you tag someone in a post on Facebook?
How to tag someone in a status on the Facebook website
- Choose the “Tag Friends” icon when creating a new status. …
- Type in your friend’s name, without the need for the @ symbol, and select the correct person from the list.
- Once you’ve selected their name, click “Done” and finish writing your post.
Why can’t I tag photos on Facebook business page?
In the case of Facebook Pages, all tags except photo tags are enabled by default. If you own a Facebook business page and want users to be able to tag photos, you can enable this option by clicking a single box.
How do I tag someone after posting?
Just make sure you follow these steps:
- Go to your post.
- Click on the three dots icon at the top-right corner of your post.
- Tap “Edit.”
- Tap “Tag people” at the bottom-right corner of your post.
- Choose an area of the photo where you would like to tag someone.
- Start typing their name or username.