The overall best day is Wednesday. You will get the most consistent engagement on weekdays from 9 am–3 pm. The worst day is Sunday, which sees the least amount of engagement.
What day of the week is most popular on Facebook?
According to a Buffer study, the best time to post to Facebook is between 1pm – 3pm on during the week and Saturdays. We also found that engagement rates are 18% higher on Thursdays and Fridays. The best time to post to Facebook is between 1pm – 3pm on during the week and Saturdays.
What are the best times to post on Facebook 2021?
The best time to post on Facebook in 2021 is between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., preferably on a Wednesday. While Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday should also see more traffic and higher engagement rates.
Is it better to post on weekdays or weekends?
A study by TrackMaven found, based on the average number of interactions per post, that Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. are most effective, while weekends (especially Sundays) are much lower in engagement.
When should I post more likes on Facebook?
Overall Best Times to Post on Facebook
- The best times to post are Wednesday at 11 am and 1 pm.
- The overall best day is Wednesday.
- You will get the most consistent engagement on weekdays from 9 am–3 pm.
- The worst day is Sunday, which sees the least amount of engagement.
When should you post on FB?
Best times to post on Facebook for media
- Best times: Friday 7 a.m., Tuesday 6–9 a.m.
- Best days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
Summary For Best Time To Post On Facebook: Day-by-day Breakdown
|Day Of The Week||Best Time To Post On Facebook|
|Tuesday||9 A.M. to 2 P.M.|
|Wednesday||9 A.M. to 2 P.M.|
|Thursday||11 A.M. to 12 P.M.|
|Friday||9 A.M. to 2 P.M.|
When should you post on Facebook on a Saturday?
Best time to post on Facebook on Saturday
The best time to post is between 8 AM to 6 PM. The peak is between 9 AM to 11 AM.
How do I get more Facebook likes?
10 clever ways to get more Facebook likes
- Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy.
- Craft a great Page.
- Make your Facebook Page easy to find.
- Post relevant, high-quality content.
- Engage consistently and at the right times.
- Host a Facebook contest.
- Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook.
Why is Sunday the worst day to post?
Instagram users are inactive during these hours and you won’t be able to adequately reach them, as they’ll be asleep. Some Instagram experts have suggested that posts on Sundays and Mondays receive the least engagement, so avoid these days when possible.
When should you post on Facebook on a Sunday?
Best Times to Post on Facebook: By Day
|MONDAY||8 a.m – 5 p.m|
|THURSDAY||8 a.m – 3 p.m|
|SATURDAY||10 a.m – 2 p.m|
|SUNDAY||9 a.m – 2 p.m * least active day|
The best times to post on social media overall is 10:00 AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- The best time to post on Facebook is 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The best time to post on Instagram is 11:00 AM on Wednesdays.
- The best time to post on Twitter is 8:00 AM on Mondays and Thursdays.
What are the best times to post on Facebook 2020?
A 2020 study from Sprout Social shows that overall, the [best time to post on Facebook](/blog/best-times-to-post-facebook-2020/ “the best time to post on Facebook”) is Wednesday from 11 am and 1–2 pm. In fact, Tuesday all the way through to Thursday from 8 am–3 pm was actually pretty good.
How do I boost my Facebook page?
- Go to your Facebook Page. …
- Scroll to the post you want to promote and click the blue Boost Post button below the post.
- Select the goal for your boosted post. …
- Choose what the call-to-action button in your Facebook ad will say. …
- Choose the audience for your boosted post. …
- Choose your duration and timing.
How do I find my most popular post on Facebook?
Visit your Posts tab and scroll down to the All Posts Published list. Sort posts by Likes, Comments, and Shares to see the total engagement by type for each post. Visit your Posts tab and click on Top Posts From Pages You Watch.