What happened to Facebook mentions?
Facebook Mentions is now a lot more than just “mentions.” Its new name is now Facebook Creator, and it has new features dedicated to creators. There is also a new website dedicated to creators – Facebook for Creators.
How do I see someones mentions on Facebook?
It’s in the person’s cover photo, which is at the top of their profile. A menu will expand. Click See Friendship on the menu. This opens the See Friendship page, which displays a list of posts and comments from both users’ pages that the other has commented on.
What does it mean when Facebook says you have a mention?
A Facebook Mention is when you write a post or comment and include a person or page’s name within the text. … Their name is then added to the post as “[Your Name] was with [Their Name].” They, too, receive a notification that they’ve been tagged.
How do I find a comment I was mentioned in on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook on your browser.
- Click the World icon for Notifications.
- Click See All.
- Press Control + F (PC) or command + F (Mac).
- Type “mentioned you in a comment” in the search.
- Scroll down and click on a notification.
How do I see old memories on Facebook?
How to see Facebook Memories on a computer
- On the sidebar of Facebook’s main page, under “Explore,” click “See More.”
- Scroll down and click “Memories” to view your memories.
- At the bottom right of your screen, tap the three horizontal lines to open the menu.
- Tap “Memories” to view your memories.
How do I see mentions on Facebook 2020?
Seeing mentions of your page is easy.
- Go to your Facebook page. Make sure you’re logged in and that you are a page admin.
- At the top of your page, click Notifications.
- On the left-hand side of the next screen, click Activity.
- In the drop-down box click Mentions.
How do you see tagged posts on Facebook 2020?
By simply searching “Photos of” with the name of the person you want to search, you can see any image they are tagged in, even if they hid it from their feed.
How do I remove a mention on Facebook?
To remove a tag from a photo:
- Tap in the top right, then tap your name at the top to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter, then tap Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Tap the photo you want to hide.
- Tap to open the photo, then tap More Options in the bottom left.
- Tap Remove Tag.
- Tap Remove Tag to confirm.
Who can see my mentions on Facebook?
If someone has mentioned you in a comment on Facebook, only you’ll get a notification and any person can see you mentioned in a comment as long as the person who mentioned you didn’t delete the mention/comment or if the post you’re mentioned in is set to Public.
How do you see tagged comments?
Tap the notification about your tag.
The notification will say something like “<facebook user> mentioned you in a comment.” The contents of the post will appear when you tap the notification. If there are a lot of comments, you may have to scroll down to see where you were tagged.
How do you search for a word in a comment on Facebook?
Find Facebook Posts by Keyword
In the upper-left corner of Facebook.com, enter a word or group of words into the search bar. On the Facebook mobile app, tap the search icon to enter your content in the search bar.