To access Facebook dark mode for desktop, simply click the menu button at the top right (a downward-pointing arrow), select ‘Display options’, and then use the switch to toggle dark mode on.
How do I make my facebook black?
Enable Facebook dark mode on iPhone or Android
- In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger menu, which looks like three horizontal lines. …
- Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.” …
- In the expanded Settings & Privacy menu, tap “Dark Mode.”
Is there a dark mode for Facebook?
Click on the downward-facing arrow in the upper-right section of Facebook. Find Dark Mode under the settings, then move the slider to the right to activate the option. Your Facebook pages will appear with a black background instead of white.
How do I take Facebook off dark mode?
How to turn on or off the Dark Mode on the Facebook website
- Go to Account and then to Display & Accessibility.
- Enable the Dark Mode.
- Tap the hamburger button.
- Tap Settings & Privacy, and then Dark Mode.
- Enable Dark Mode in Facebook for Android.
- Tap the hamburger button in Facebook for iOS.
Why can’t I find Dark Mode on Facebook?
If Dark Mode doesn’t show up, force quit the app by sliding your finger up slightly from the bottom of the home screen, then swipe up on the Facebook app. … Then head to the device’s Settings, go to the app section, and select Facebook.
How do I turn on Dark Mode on Facebook?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on Android
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines/”hamburger” icon in the top menu bar. (Image credit: Facebook)
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap the On button.
Why is there no Dark Mode for Facebook?
[Screenshots: Facebook] If Dark Mode doesn’t show up there, force-closing and restarting the app should do the trick. … Then, swipe the Facebook app up and away. On Android, long-press the Facebook icon on your home screen and select “App Info,” then hit “Force stop” on the next page.
How do you get Facebook in Dark Mode iOS 14?
To enable it, tap the menu icon at the top right of the app (for Android) or the three lines in the bottom right-hand corner (for iPhone) and select ‘Settings and Privacy’ (represented by a cog icon). Here, you’ll see the ‘Dark Mode’ option (with a moon icon).