Why can’t I add a photo to a comment on Facebook?
It is based on the Facebook PAGE settings. Pages that do NOT ‘Allow visitors to the Page to publish Posts’, also prohibit images to be inserted under the COMMENTS section.
How do I add multiple photos to a Facebook comment?
Posting Multiple Photos With the Facebook App
In the status field at the top of the News Feed, tap Photo. Tap the thumbnails of the photos you want to add to the status. Use the Done button to open the preview screen. Add text to your status post, if you want, and select +Album from the options.
How do I enable photo comments on Facebook 2019?
You will click “settings” tab at the top right of the screen of the page. Ensure you have “general” tab selected on the left hand side. You will then look for “Visitor Posts” section. It should be the second from the top.
Can I add a photo to a Facebook post?
Find the post on your profile and click the three dots at the top right corner of the post. Choose “Edit post.” From there you will see a box with a plus inside it. Click on that box and you can add a photo. You can also add a photo by clicking the “photo/video” option while in the edit mode.
How many pics can you post on Facebook?
Upon launch, up to 50 people can be added as contributors, each being allowed to share 200 photos. This means an album will now be able to hold up to 10,000 photos, compared to the 1,000 photos-per-album limit prior. You can upload about 1000 photos per album.
How do I enable photo comments on a Facebook group?
Photo comments on this page are not allowed – How to solve the Facebook error
- Go to the Page. …
- Click on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Click on “General” in the left navigation.
- Click on “Edits” next to the “Visitor Posts” setting on the right.
- Select “Allow visitors to the Page to publish Posts”
How do I manage comments on Facebook?
How To Manage Comments Via Facebook Manager
- Select Facebook and click on the comment that you want to hide/delete to open the post with that comment.
- Hover your mouse over the comment and click on.
- Now you can choose to either delete or hide the comment.
How do you comment on a picture?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- Hey! …
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.