Can you hide an Instagram post but not delete it?
Instagram lets you hide photos from your feed without deleting them. You can simply archive posts that you want to hide from your feed. Archived posts stay on the app and you can restore them anytime.
How do I hide Instagram photos rather than delete them?
To hide select Instagram photos, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram and display the photo you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Archive. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed.
How do I temporarily hide posts on Instagram?
So, instead of deleting your embarrassing posts that you no longer want people to see, while choosing to allow other posts to remain publicly visible, you can hide those posts by just clicking on the Archive option in the photo post’s menu.
How do you hide photos on Instagram?
How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Open the photo or photos that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down list.
- Done! The post will now be removed from your feed.
How do I post without anyone seeing?
If you want to post without anybody seeing, make your account private without followers. If your account is private with followers, you run the same risk of people seeing your post before it’s archived, except that those people only could be your followers who you’ve manually accepted.
How do you hide posts from certain followers on Instagram?
There are actually three ways to hide your Instagram posts from certain followers. To hide your Instagram posts from certain followers, you can block-unblock users and then switch to a private account or just block them point black. The same method applies if you want to hide who you follow on Instagram.