Highlight your entire email that you want to send to facebook. go to edit and click on copy. go to facebook and put your cursor on go to edit and click What’s on your Mind? go to edit and click on paste. Done! then post.
Can you forward an email to Facebook?
yes you can forward any mail to facebook using facebook email id (firstname.lastname@example.org). You get an @Facebook.com with your domain name.
How do you copy and paste an email on iPhone?
How to copy and paste with iPhone and iPad
- Find the text (or other content) you’d like to copy and tap and hold on it.
- Tap and drag the blue circle on the left and right to highlight your desired information and tap Copy.
- Navigate to the app (Notes, Mail, Messages, etc.) …
- Tap and hold and tap Paste.
How do I know what email I used for Facebook?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How can I send message to Facebook?
How do I send a message on Facebook?
- Tap at the top.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
How do I transfer photos from email to Facebook on iPad?
The entire process takes less than a minute and you can add as many pictures as you like.
- Launch the Safari Web browser on your iPad, navigate to Facebook and log in using your email and password.
- Tap “Photos” in the left pane, under the Apps section.
- Tap the “Upload Photos” button near the top of the page.