You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How do I stop others from seeing my comments on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
Can my Facebook friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
Others’ Facebook Profile Pages
When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends. If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.
How do I stop friends from seeing my comments likes on other friends pages?
On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu. 3. Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
How do I stop my comments from appearing on other people’s news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How can I stop my friends getting notified of my likes and comments in Facebook 2020?
Step 1 – Go to your Account Settings in the “Account” tab in the upper right hand corner of Facebook.
- Click on the “Account Settings”
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Uncheck Comments after me on a Wall story.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings. In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts. Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit. Select On or Off.
How can I hide my likes and comments on Instagram?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Search for posts and select “Posts” …
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”