How do you get to your archive on Facebook?
Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed. Tap Your Archive in the top right.
What happens when you archive a post on Facebook?
Archive This option is for Facebook content you no longer want others to see but that you want to keep for yourself. Delete Use this feature to move posts you no longer want into the trash. The trash will stay there for 30 days before being deleted unless you choose to manually delete or restore the posts before then.
How do I archive my Facebook in 2021?
First, open the Facebook website in your browser of choice, and navigate to the Facebook Group you want to archive or delete. Click the “Menu” button from the top toolbar, and select the “Archive” option. From the pop-up, click the “Confirm” button. Your group will be archived.
How do I retrieve archived Facebook posts?
Facebook: How to Restore a Post You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down and tap “Activity Log.”
- Step 5: Tap “Archive” at the top of the screen.
How do I hide all my past posts on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How do I hide old posts on Facebook 2020?
In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
How do I move photos from archive to Facebook?
Tap your profile picture in the top left to go to your profile. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Scroll down to what you’d like to archive, then tap next to the content, then tap Move to archive.