Can you use Instagram on a PC?
The app is free to download from the Windows Store. We welcomed the Instagram app for Windows 10 mobile back in April, and you can now use the app right from your Windows 10 tablet or PC with Windows-only experiences such as Live Tiles, which let you see new photos and notifications right from your home screen.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner. …
- Select the photo you want to post. …
- Edit the photo as you choose. …
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How do I open Instagram on Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.
How do I open an Instagram account on my computer?
How to open Instagram messages on laptop or desktop PC
- Open Windows Store and search for Instagram from the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Install’ button and run the program once it is installed.
- Login using Instagram id and password or using Facebook credentials.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer. …
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.