How do you unhide a post on Facebook Mobile timeline?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
To find your hidden posts, scan the list of filters along the left side of the page. Click the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you’ve hidden since you opened your account. Click the “Hidden from Timeline” button.
Why can’t I hide a post from my timeline?
Facebook has removed the coveted “Hide from timeline” feature as a part of their commitment to increase transparency for Pages. As per Facebook, “As part of our commitment to increasing transparency for Pages, we will be removing the “Hide From Timeline” option for posts on a page’s timelines.
How to Unhide a Tagged Photo on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Scroll down your timeline until you locate the “Recent Activity” box.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the “Recent Activity” box and then select “Hidden Activity.” A list of your recently hidden activities will appear.
How do I change my timeline settings on Facebook?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
How do I hide posts on FB?
Hide a Facebook Post
To hide a post, click the ellipsis () next to the post. From the drop-down menu, click the link to Hide post.
How do I hide posts on Facebook?
To hide a post:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right.
- Select Hide from Timeline.
How do I hide a post on my Facebook page?
Hiding a Post
- Open your Facebook page. Hover the mouse over the post to make the pencil icon appear in the top right corner.
- Click the pencil icon to make a drop-down menu appear.
- Click the “Hide from Timeline” option to hide the post.
When you hide a photo or post you’re tagged in on your timeline, people won’t be able to see it when they visit your timeline. But the photo or post will still be visible to the audience it’s shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed or Search.
Why are posts missing from my timeline?
Problems with the hardware or software used by Facebook also may result in error messages and disappearing posts. Typically, once Facebook resolves the problems, the posts reappear. Sometimes logging out of Facebook and then logging in again can resolve the problem.
Why can’t I see birthday posts on my timeline?
Miss getting birthday messages on your Facebook profile? Then make sure your privacy settings allow your friends to post to your timeline. Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link.