Tap the three dots to open the page’s menu, where you can then draft a post. Choose to share on your timeline or to another location with the option at the top of the screen.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
Once you have opened your business’s Facebook Page, your Facebook Page’s URL will appear in the address bar at the top of the browser. If you’re using a computer, right-click on the address bar to highlight it.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.